Planning a trip with Iceland Saga Travel, LLC. After you have reviewed the IST site and have gathered information about your travel plans, please follow these steps:
- Determine if you prefer a pre-scheduled package tour, a customized travel plan or a combination of the two.
- Identify the dates for your travel based on vacation time, business needs and/or desired scheduled tour(s).
- Identify your preference for Icelandair US gateway city (Boston, New York, Minneapolis, Orlando, Seattle or seasonal Canadian gateways: Toronto or Halifax.) IST will provide business class and coach options for air travel at your request. Note: IST only books round trip flights, but you may use IST to schedule further travel beyond Iceland via Icelandair. We encourage IST clients to book domestic US or Canadian connections to Icelandair gateways directly with airlines but will provide booking assistance if needed.
- Select preferred accommodations type, local transportation options, tour options and/or entertainment plans.
- Call, e-mail or use the IST inquiry page for air, hotel, car, tour and other reservation requirements. Note that IST does not provide air-only booking services. Please provide name(s) as appearing on passports, mailing and billing addresses, telephone/fax and e-mail contact information and form of payment.
- Please review the terms and conditions for travel, payment and cancellation options with IST.
- Before you leave on your trip, please review Travel Information
Visit the website of Travel Guard International to review insurance coverage options for your your travel bookings. If you choose to purchase insurance with TravelGuard or another provider, you will need to make arrangements directly with the provider.