Terms & Conditions
Payment and Cancellation Terms
General Terms and Conditions
- All rates are subject to change. IST is not responsible for breach of contract by service providers, which result in any loss, damage, or delay to you. IST is not responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, disease, local laws, climactic abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside IST’s sole control.
- IST clients voluntarily assume all risk involved with booked travel, expected or unexpected. The traveler should obtain specific insurance. (See below for insurance coverage options.)
- IST tour operators reserve the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will not cancel a tour within less than 4 weeks before departure except for force majeure, consolidation or the client’s failure to pay final balance. If the tour is canceled for any other reason, IST will return all funds paid in connection with the specific tour.
- No refunds will be made for any unused services, which are included in the price. IST shall not be liable for any delays, deviations or omissions from any tour caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, nor for any direct or indirect consequences thereto. IST shall not be liable to compensate the client for associated expenses incurred as a result of their booking. IST acts only as an agent for the owners, contractors, suppliers or transportation and local operators/agents, and/or other related travel services provided and assumes no liability or responsibility for additional expenses howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from actions or omissions of such independent parties.
- Icelandair’s terms and conditions apply to all Icelandair flights booked with IST with the exception of payment and cancellation terms noted above.
* References to Icelandair include other north Atlantic airlines: Air Iceland, Atlantic Airways and Air Greenland
IST recommends the purchase of travel insurance from TravelGuard International. Policies can be booked by visiting this firm's website at www.travelguard.com or phoning 1-800-549-9037. IST does not provide insurance purchasing services.
IST- Update 10/1/11